8 oz uncooked spaghetti
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
2 TB sesame seeds, divided
1 TB brown sugar
2 TB rice vinegar
2 TB low sodium soy sauce
1 TB fresh lemon or lime juice
1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
2 TB canola oil
3/4 lb chicken tenders, cut in one inch pieces
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups matchstick carrots
1 1/2 cups sliced green onions
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain–reserving 2 TB cooking liquid.
- Combine broth through hot sauce and mix in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Sprinkle the salt over the chicken and cook chicken for 3 minutes.
- Add carrots and green onions, cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add sauce mixture to the pan.
- Add reserved cooking liquid and pasta to the pan, and toss to coat.
- Top with remaining sesame seeds and serve immediately.